The Sum of Our Love!

Tip Toe to Your Dreams



The Sum Of Our Love

From the seeds now I Grow,
As the Glorious Years flow..

The Spring is here,
The best known part of the Year..

I am ready for my first Bloom,
Ready to allure you out of the Gloom..

I will Mesmerize you with my glow,
So that you surrender to me Slow..

When the Parts of You Will Crave for My Hue,
Then I will be there to Captivate you in my Flair..

Totally Enraptured here you stand,
you have no idea how much I am Glad..

For this is the time when this Blossom,
Will be in your Bosom..

And together will Undergo the Miracle,
With the world watching us sum up our love..

Awaiting the Future seeds to come..!!!!


link for video of this poem!
https://youtu.be/wJsLLbWhiQ4

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog