Tip Toe to Your Dreams


My Changing World!


My World was fascinating when I
explored beautiful flowers,
talking animals of
“Alice In Wonderland”.
Hence, I played in the
best child's Playland.


My World was full of new
discoveries when I went on an
adventure with the “Famous Five”
Hence, that was my beginning
of creating Friendly Hives.


My World was full of magic when
I uncovered “Harry Potter”.
Hence, that was the start of
an Overnighter.


My World was full of
Mystery When I unleashed
“The Chronicles Of Narnia”.
Hence, that was the introduction
of Bibliomania.


My World was full of thrill
and suspense when I started
revealing the depths of
“Before I Go To Sleep”.
Hence, that was the
establishment of the
knowledge of varied
emotions so Deep.


My World was full of Curiosity
when I disclosed
“Jim Morgan And The Seven Sins”.
Hence, that was the foundation of
understanding life’s Ruins.


My World was changed to build
my mental
strength and enlighten me with
virtues of life by
“The Power Of The Subconscious Mind”.
Hence, that was my Re-construction into
the best Kind.


My World was teaching me to love
myself and understand the reason
behind other’s loving me with a
descriptive clarity of the different
running process of minds explaining
“Why Men Lie and Women Cry”.
Hence, that was the entry of a guide
to save my thoughts from being Fry.


My World was full of endearment
when I unveiled the “Twilight Saga”.
Hence, that was the launch of the
desire to experience Physical Raga.

My World was full of desire when

I dived intensely into the
“Fifty Shades of Grey”.
Hence, that was when I realised that
your genuineness can change
another person’s mind so that you
are no more treated like Prey.

- Sanchayita Banerjee


Image result for books images




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sum of Our Love!