Mother is the First Teacher!

The Way you took care of me and made me understand the value of your Love..
The Way you taught me how to differentiate between what is right and what is wrong..
The Way you made me feel confident about myself and my new approach towards every single step of life..
The Way you built me stronger with every passing day..
I had learned that I would not be able to afford to lose you ever!
But, life can force you to afford the unexpected too..
Because every child's first teacher is his/her mother..
It doesn't matter she stays with you till the end or leaves early..
She is the one who constructs your base!
Mother, the First Teacher!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sum of Our Love!

One of the Amazing Architectures of Delhi

Benefits of Drinking Water On Empty Stomach Every Morning.