Tip Toe to Your Dreams


Rain In Love!

I wish I were the drops of Rain,
true passion
Strong Love
I get jealous, how they touch you,
 enhancing your beauty.
How they wet those red lips,
How their sprinkles exaggerate
your cherry blush.

I wish I were the drops of Rain,
I envy their tender embrace,
How excellent your neck glows,
inviting my lips.
How your bossom adapt comeliness,
How obsequious you become.

I wish I were the Drops of  Rain,
I burn at how they make you like wet soil,
providing pleasure by your fragrance,
as the first drops of rain touches you,
You look perfectly ready for
Sweet Savage Romance.

                -Sanchayita Banerjee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Sum of Our Love!

One of the Amazing Architectures of Delhi

Benefits of Drinking Water On Empty Stomach Every Morning.